Monday, September 12, 2011

Challenge #82 - Photo Inspiration

Happy Monday, I really hope and pray that if you live in the northeast or anywhere that has been experiencing the crazy weather with hurricanes and flood condtions that you are safe.  I live in PA along the Susquehanna river.  We have been very blessed that our home has only received small flooding in our basement but so many of our family and friends are effected a lot worse.  I have been out of work since 12pm on Thursday and it's not looking hopeful to return before Tuesday.  Please stay safe, we are thinking about you here at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.

This week we are back with sponsor, Stamp and Create.  Don't forget to play along in our challenges and upload your creation to the inlinkz to be entered to win our monthly give a way. 



This weeks challenge:
PHOTO INSPIRATION


Welcome Guest Designer
Hi, I'm Moira and live on the west coast of beautiful British Columbia Canada. I started scrapbooking in 2008, the summer after I graduated university (I'm a teacher) and a year after we adopted our boys (who are now 13 & 14). My sister and sister in law had been bugging me to start, but I knew that once I did I would be addicted and my studies would suffer. Boy was I right ......  Addiction is a mild word for what I have! I scrapbook most days and could probably open a store with all the paper/embellishments etc that I have! (No word of a lie!!)

I'm definitely more of a scrapbooker than a card maker - but do make cards for birthdays and such for my large extended family. My scrapbooking style is varied.. I like to scrapbook EVERYTHING.  I'm still working on our trip to Disneyland from 2009 and I'm currently at 150 pages.  I should mention I scrap two copies of everything, so that is really 300 pages!!
Thanks for letting me share my passion with you!



And our lovely DT Creations:

What an awesome creation.  This is 3D type card, love all the leaves.  Very nice!!



Karen Hasheck
I love the punch you used at the bottom of your cards.  Great image and cute leaf brads.


Oh my gosh this owl is too cute in the tree.  I love the colors of the 3 different trees.  Very fall inspired.


Gosh I love this cute image.  Also love the color combo and the scallop punch that was used.  Lovely!



Have fun and happy creating!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I used to have a place in Pocono Pines and we would often go visit Jim Thorpe right on the river. It's so beautiful there, I'm hoping that all the towns on the river have had the worst of it.

Maria Matter said...

Thanks for the open challenge!

We live north of hbg near the susquehanna, we didn't experience flooding personally but were cut off from hbg until this past sunday with road closures! such a mess!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Autumn is my fav season. Entered an Autumn ATC.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com