Monday, August 8, 2011

Challenge #77~Carnival Theme

Hello Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine went tooooo fast. I'm still trying to get used to getting up early to get my son to school so those 2 days of sleeping in just wasn't enough!!!


Here is our wonderful sponsor for the month of August:



CHALLENGE #77~Carnival
If you all came from a small town like I did you'll remember as a child being really excited when the carnival came to town.
So...we want to see some creations with carnival themes. You know you don't have to do just cards. You can do anything you want...scrap pages, paper crafts, etc.

Our DT took this challenge and made you some amazing inspiration:


Georgia:
I love this sentiment...fits so great with the theme.
Jen's digi image was used!



Crystal:
Goodness...I love this card...and...believe it or not...this is a bella I do not own...but I might just have to buy it now that I've seen this lovely creation! What a great idea to go with the carnival theme!!



Lucianna:
Stunning stunning...I just love the coloring and the nice bright colors!







1 comment:

Melanie said...

DT how crazy amazing are you. LOVE IT!!!! Thank you, you girls rock!!!!