Monday, January 3, 2011

Challenge #46~Sketch

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I hope that all of you enjoyed your holidays and are ready to get back to some crafting!!!
Since it's not only a new year but a new month and a new week....we have a new challenge and a new sponsor for the month!!!
Check out our sponsor for the month:
I will be upfront and honest right now....I am a bit partial to TSB because I am part of the staff over there but even before that I had tried 3 times to make their DT....and was so excited when I finally made it!!! I fell in love with Tracey's images the first time I saw them and I know if you take a look at her store...you will too! AND....if you really like what she has....she is also working for Unity and has 3 images in the January KOTM!!! So check them out too!

Okay....on to our challenge for the week:

Challenge #46~Sketch
by our very own Colleen!!

Great sketch right???!!!! Let's see what you can do with it!

Here is what the DT came up with....AND....this week starts our new DT and of course we have back some wonderful crafters from our past DT but here is our new girl on DT #1

Georgia:
Everyone welcome Georgia to our team!! I see wonderful things coming from here...I mean just look at her first card!!! Stunning!
The Stamping Boutique Image was used!



Colleen:
What a stunning card! I honstly can't get over this...love the colors, the coloring, just wonderful....Colleen....I think you need to just put that card in the mail to me ;)
The Stamping Boutique Image was used!



Moira:
Our resident scrapbooker...lovely as ALWAYS!!




Marsha:
Honestly...I just can't find enough words in the dictionary to describe Marsha's work. Everything is always just so lovely and wonderful! Love that snowflake DP!

That's it for this week. I know it doesn't seem like much DT work but unfortunetly I am part of this group and I am without my stamp stuff still....actually....still in Germany and believe me....there is nothing I wouldn't love more then to be able to contribute....I know you all know what I mean when I say I am truely missing my stamp room!!! :(
April <3













2 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Happy New Year!!! What an awesome sketch!!

Linda

Wendy Hall said...

Hi there,

Could not find a contact email for you. I am looking for your badge to add to our sidebar but cannot see one Can you send me one to marwhall@sbcglobal.net.
Many thanks
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
Digital Delights by Louby Loo