Monday, April 5, 2010

Critter Challenge Blog - Challenge #8

Hello and welcome to a new month, a new sponsor, and a new challenge. This month our sponsor is My Scrapbooking Supplies. My Scrapbooking Supplies is a creative place that is dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest scrapbooking supplies. They also like to share tips and techniques for utilizing and getting the most from your scrapbooking products. At My Scrapbooking Supplies they will teach and inspire you to be creative and find you the best scrapbooking supplies.


At the end of April, My Scrapbooking Supplies will be giving away a door prize gift. Play along in our weekly challenges to increase your changes of winning.


This weeks challenge:This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge with a twist. The twist is to add gingham somewhere on your card. It can be in the paper, riboon, image, etc. See our wonderful design teams creations below for inspiration.






Guest Designer - Kim Howard
http://basementstamper.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

Tanya said...

Great cards girls! I missed the deadline for submitting mine :( but you can check it out at

little-scrapper.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Great sketch yet again, and I like the addition of gingham.
love as always Gina x x x

jilanne said...

I love the sketch with the twist it gave me alot of ideas!!

Kaz said...

Great sketch & love all your DT cards.
Kaz xx

Pat Moore said...

Almost didn't make it this week... another fun challenge sketch.